SOUL IN THE ALGARVE TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions, as may be amended from time to time, apply to all our services directly or indirectly (through distributors) made available online, through any mobile device, by email or by telephone. By accessing, browsing and using our (mobile) website or any of our applications through whatever platform (hereafter collectively referred to as the “website”) and/or by completing a reservation, you acknowledge and agree to have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions set out below (including the privacy statement).
These pages, the content and infrastructure of these pages, and the online reservation service provided on these pages and through the website are owned, operated and provided by soulinthealgarve.com and are provided for your personal, non-commercial use only, subject to the terms and conditions set out below.
“SoulintheAlgarve.com”, “us”, “we” or “our” means Soul in the Algarve, a limited liability company incorporated under the laws of the UK.
“Platform” means the (mobile) website and app on which the Service is made available owned, controlled, managed, maintained and/or hosted by SoulintheAlgarve.com.
“Service” means the online reservation service (including the facilitation of payments) of various products and services as from time to time made available by Suppliers on the Platform.
“Supplier” means the provider of accommodation (e.g. hotel, motel, apartment, bed & breakfast), (theme) parks, attractions, Boat parties, sightseeing tours, cruises, rail and coach tours, transfers, tour operators, insurances, and any other travel or related product or service as from time to time available for reservation on the Platform.
Scope of our Service
Through the Platform, we SoulintheAlgarve.com and its affiliate (distribution) partners) provide an online platform through which Suppliers can advertise their products and service for reservation, and through which visitors of the Platform can make such reservations (i.e. the reservation service). By making a reservation through SoulintheAlgarve.com, you enter into a direct (legally binding) contractual relationship with the Supplier with which you make a reservation or purchase a product or service (as applicable). From the point at which you make your reservation, we act solely as an intermediary between you and the Supplier, transmitting the details of your reservation to the relevant Supplier(s) and sending you a confirmation email for and on behalf of the Supplier.
When rendering our Service, the information that we disclose is based on the information provided to us by Suppliers. As such, the Suppliers are given access to an extranet through which they are fully responsible for updating all rates, availability and other information which is displayed on our Platform. Although we will use reasonable skill and care in performing our Service, we will not verify if, and cannot guarantee that, all information is accurate, complete or correct, nor can we be held responsible for any errors (including manifest and typographical errors), any interruptions (whether due to any (temporary and/or partial) breakdown, repair, upgrade or maintenance of our Platform or otherwise), inaccurate, misleading or untrue information or non-delivery of information. Each Supplier remains responsible at all times for the accuracy, completeness and correctness of the (descriptive) information (including the rates and availability) displayed on our Platform. Our Platform does not constitute and should not be regarded as a recommendation or endorsement of the quality, service level, qualification or (star) rating of any Supplier (or its facilities, venue, products or services) made available.
Our Service is made available for personal and non-commercial use only. Therefore, you are not allowed to re-sell, deep-link, use, copy, monitor (e.g. spider, scrape), display, download or reproduce any content or information, software, reservations, tickets, products or services available on our Platform for any commercial or competitive activity or purpose
I hereby acknowledge that I understand the activity(s) I am going to undertake. As far as the law allows, Soul in the Algarve takes no responsibility for loss, damage or injury to you or any of your party as a consequence of this agreement or the occupancy following thereon. I agree to read through the terms and conditions below.
You will indemnify Soul in the Algarve or their agents against loss, damage or injury sustained to the property or persons as a result of any breach of these conditions or arising from the fault of you or any member of your party.
IMPORTANT HOLIDAY INSURANCE
Please be aware that you will need to take out travel Insurance to book onto this event Soul in the Algarve cannot be held responsible for any losses, Accident, Illness or injury. Please make sure you take out Holiday Insurance. Insurance should also cover you for any cancellations to your booking.
I hereby acknowledge that I understand that all deposits paid to soul in the Algarve are Non Refundable. I absolve Soul in the Algarve or their representatives and any others connected with this event, from any damage, loss or claim arising from my participation in any activity whilst at Soul in the Algarve. (Parent/guardian must sign for persons under 18 years.)
Soul in the Algarve or their representatives are not responsible for any loss or claims due to any natural disaster, acts of terrorism or Bankruptcy of any hotel or airline, resulting in this event not taking place. I hereby acknowledge that I understand that I am responsible to acquire adequate holiday insurance before my final payment to Soul in the Algarve to cover myself against such disaster(s).
If you are booked onto a transfer with us you will be met from the airport. The Person meeting you will hold a sign saying Soul in the Algarve. Your Name will be on his list. Your transfer has been booked at a specific time based on the flight information you have given us. If you miss your flight, or have given us the wrong information and turn up at a different time to the information we have, you will be responsible to pay for a transfer to the resort. Soul in the Algarve will not be responsible for the cost of this. YOUR RETURN TRANSFER If you are booked onto a transfer with us you will be collected from the Hotel reception at least 3 hours before your plane departs. You will need to check on the wall in reception for your transfer time (it may be more than 3 hours before you fly) A list of names and return transfer times will be on the notice board in reception on the days of arrival If you have given us the wrong flight information or if you miss your transfer it will be down to you to make your own way to the airport & Soul in the Algarve will not be responsible for payment of these costs.
SITA Transfer Terms & conditions of Airport transfers
1. We recommend you get an early morning flight to Faro & a late afternoon flight return on the days our holiday begins & ends to match with our transfers.
2. We cannot guarantee you a transfer if you choose to fly at different times, or on different days.
3. If you have booked one of our recommended flight times we can provide you with a transfer to the resort & back to the Airport for the cost (see current transfer costs)
4. If you choose to fly on different dates in to Faro or back to London and not on the days our holiday begins or ends we may not be able to supply you with a transfer (at our subsidized rate quoted ).
5. If you supply us with the wrong flight information, and don’t check the email we send you checking your flight information, and tell us the correct information before the deadline date stated in your flight detail e-mail & you then find you are booked on to the wrong transfer because of this you will be liable for the cost to book yourself a taxi either from or back to the airport at the correct time. Soul in the Algarve are not responsible for the costs. A Taxi will cost you approx 70 – 85 Euros each way, and you will be responsible for the cost of this.
6. 4. If your flights changes and you don’t notify us, or you notify us after the deadline date stated in your flight detail e-mail & you then find you are booked on to the wrong transfer because of this you will be liable for the cost to book yourself a taxi either from or back to the airport at the correct time. Soul in the Algarve are not responsible for the costs. A Taxi will cost you approx 70 – 85 Euros each way, and you will be responsible for the cost of this.
7. If you are going to arrive on a flight with less than 8 people arriving at the same time as you we will not be able to provide a transfer at tat our subsidized rate quoted ). We can always book you a transfer, but there will be an additional cost to pay. Alternatively you can book your own Taxi from the airport. We will let you know 3 weeks prior to travel if we are unable to supply you a discounted transfer, according to the flight details you have provided. If this is the case you will need to get taxis from the Airport to the resort & back to the Airport on departure. A Taxi will cost you approx 70 – 85 Euros each way, and you will be responsible for the cost of this.
8.. If you miss your flight and/ or arrive on a different flight from the one we have for you. you will not be able to be automatically transferred onto a different transfer. If there is not room on the transfer for the time you actually arrive, you will have to get a taxi to the resort & you will be responsible for the cost of this.
9. If you miss your return transfer back to the airport (your times are marked clearly on the wall of reception from the day we arrive) you will be responsible for getting a taxi back to the airport in time to catch your plane.
10. It’s always best to book our recommended flights if you wish to take advantage of our transfers for at our subsidized rate quoted ) They are early morning flight out to Portugal (arriving at 8:30 – 12:00) Late afternoon or early evening flight back (departing 16:00 – 23:00) 11. 10. If you have supplied us with the wrong flight details arrival or return, you won’t be booked onto the correct transfer you will then be responsible for the cost of a taxi.
Please check the accommodation type you have booked, and fully read the description on the website. We will NOT be able to change your accommodation on the day of arrival as this event has fully Sold Out. We will try to ensure the apartments for our group are clustered together. However we cannot guarantee this.
1. On Check in (for your accommodation at Prainha ) a deposit of 250 euros per room will be required, this does not have to be cash, you can Leave an open Credit Card to cover this, so not to use your holiday money. All deposits / cc slips/ will be returned on checkout.
2. The group leader of each Apartment will need to collect everyone’s passports of those who are in their accommodation and take them to the desk. (do this on the coach to be ready for check in) 3. The Party Leader will sign in on arrival and collect the keys for the Apartment CLUB PASSES Your Club Passes will be issued when you arrive in Portugal (Collection at Prainha) Please look after your pass.
You will need to wear your pass to ALL EVENTS even onsite. We will not be able to give admission to people without Passes. Passes will need to be worn at all events. To gain entry to the clubs This is to ensure that we have no persons attending that have not paid for the event. There will be security on the door of the clubs checking passes. Lost passes will be charged at 40 euros for a replacement.
ONSITE VENUES & LADIES FOOT WEAR We have 2 onsite venues that we DO NOT RECOMMEND that you wear heels or wedges to. This is for your own safety.
1. Cliff Top Pool – This has a staircase leading down to it, and is set on a grass bank (wear flats or flip flops for your own safety)
2. Canico (cave Bar) This also has steps leading down, then a lift. This venue is also set on the beach Be extra careful when visiting these venues with you footwear.
Your safety is our first consideration. Please help us to help you.
POLITE REMINDER All the bar owners on and off site clubs have asked us to politely remind you that you are NOT ALLOWED to bring any drinks into the venues there will be security checking bags on the doors.
SMOKING BAN As in England there is also a smoking ban in Portugal this started in January 2008 smoking is not permitted inside clubs or inside any public places.
Smoking is NOT permitted in the outdoor venues, if under the Canopy.
Although the below is common sense, the following guidelines should be used in reviewing your security whilst on any holiday or Trip. Soul in the Algarve or Prainha cannot be held responsible for any losses. You are responsible for keeping your personal belongings safe at all times.
Security Guidelines Place valuables–money, jewelry, airplane tickets, credit cards, passport-in a hotel safe deposit box or room safe. All accommodation is equipped with a SAFE, you can hire the safe key for a 25 euros deposit then 15 euros charge for week (a small price to pay to protect your valuables) Secure your Apartment / villa, Make sure all windows and doors in your apartment/villa are locked when you go out. Keep doors locked especially at night when you or friends are in the apartment/villa Even when you are in, never leave valuables in your hotel room exposed or unattended, even in a locked suitcase. Don’t leave keys “hidden” outside the Apartment. If you don’t have enough to go round. Leave your key in reception Close and lock all windows and doors Whilst out and about or at any of our Venues, keep personal and valuable Items with you at all Times. If carrying a handbag, keep it in front of you. Keep valuables out of sight and luggage close at hand. If closed, with the fastening toward your body. Keep a wallet in your front trouser pocket Remember ! If there was a theft your holiday insurance may not pay out if these simple guidelines are NOT followed.
The itinerary is subject to change without notification but all attempts will be made to do so if any changes occur. All Information correct at time of printing – although changes may occur during the week, due to Weather Conditions, Tides, or anything else that may be beyond our control. We will always do our utmost to offer the best possible alternative, and to keep you informed should this occur. Soul in the Algarve cannot be held responsible for situations beyond our control. Please check the notice board in reception & your Mobile phone for Texts for possible changes to the itinerary throughout the week.We reserve the right to change the Itinerary, or any of its content, DJs, or Venues, Throughout the week. Please keep your phone to hand for text updates, and check the notice board in reception for possible changes to the itinerary
You will indemnify Soul in the Algarve or their agents against loss, damage or injury sustained to yourself onsite or offsite anywhere else in portugal throughout the duration of your stay.
Please Note : ALL Deposits are Non refundable. This includes first deposits paid in Portugal & 2nd deposits paid in July, and at any time, first and second deposits are paid. This also includes deposits paid for event passes only that do not include accommodation . Deposits taken in Portugal in Euros will be converted into the sterling amount at the exchange rate of date when received.
Holiday Cancellation Insurance is not included in the price of the holiday & Soul in the Algarve strongly recommend you take out annual travel insurance to cover your costs should you have to cancel your booking. You should have holiday insurance in place when you book this event.
Please Note : if a member of your party drops out of your accommodation, the accommodation costs go up, per person. The person who drops out will lose all deposits & the remaining member/s of the party will be responsible to pay these accommodation costs in full. If the payments are not received before the specified time, Soul in the Algarve reserves the right to cancel the booking, and all deposits for that accommodation will be lost .A partial refund (minus deposit and fees) will only be made if Soul in the Algarve is able to re-let the accommodation for the period concerned. Please note Refunds cannot be made on cancellations of individuals if the accommodation has not become free to re-let. Soul in the Algarve must be notified of cancellation in writing prior to the commencement date of the holiday. We strongly recommend you take out your own cancellation insurance. If Soul in the Algarve is able to re-let the accommodation for the period concerned we will refund the balance, (if already paid.) Up to 16 weeks prior to travel. 80% of balance will be refunded minus deposits and a £20.00 re-booking fee per person. Between 16 weeks / 6 weeks prior to travel, 50% will be refunded minus deposits and less a £20.00 re-booking fee per person. Under 6 weeks prior to travel, no refunds can be made. You will need to claim from your Holiday Travel Insurance, we can however supply you with a letter of non attendance to present to your insurance company. If full payment for your booking by all of your party has not been received by the final due date in your e-mail Soul in the Algarve reserves the right to cancel your booking, and your deposits will be lost.
Luggage issues on coaches Increasing number of customers are bringing extra luggage We have had issues in the past fitting the luggage on the coaches as the allocation on the coach is 1 case plus a cabin bag case. Bringing extra Luggage In the interest of fairness, those with an extra suitcase over the size of 56cm x 45cm x 25cm (cabin bag size) May have to pay an extra fee in regards to transporting their luggage from the airport to the complex if space becomes unavailable.
Please Note 1. Those with one suitcase and one cabin size luggage will have priority boarding the coach. 2. In the instance of luggage overcrowding, those with extra luggage will be aided by a member of staff in transferring their luggage to their desired complex. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
You will indemnify Soul in the Algarve or their agents against loss, damage or injury sustained to yourself onsite or offsite anywhere else in Portugal throughout the duration of your stay.
By ticking the terms and conditions box you are agreeing to all of the above.